My heart won’t let me settle for mediocre.
And I’m betting neither will yours.
Your soul knows you’re worth more.
I always knew that. That little voice inside me always told me that I’m made for something greater, but I always ignored it. I settled for less, I kept complicating things and I kept hiding my true self from the world. Then there came a time where that voice was so loud that I couldn’t ignore it anymore.
Just like you, I am a heart-centered, multi-passionate woman. And totally introverted!
I was one of two girls in my Computer Science Department of 230...
So I guess you can say I’m used to being different. 🙂
I am a Clarity Coach that teaches multipassionate rebel women how to live life their own way so they can get their message out to the world and do more of the things that bring them joy. That’s what the world needs more of, my rebel friend. The world is waiting for the jewels that are buried deep within you. My mission is to help you figure out what your superpower is and then live in that every single day!
I'm a rebel at heart.
I have spent the past 15 years trying to get over the “there has to be more to life” feeling and after having countless different jobs, serving on different nonprofit boards and getting multiple degrees, I now use my experience and expertise to help you build a life that you love. I believe that you will always find what you’re looking for!
So with that, I ask you…What are you looking for?!
I’m so excited to hear your story and go on this journey with you!
Fun facts about me that most people don't know...
1. I love eating crumbs! Yes, those things left at the bottom of a bag of chips, the ones that most people throw away. That has the most flavor people! Sometimes, I crumble a whole bag of chips to turn them into crumbs. Don’t judge!
2. If listening to podcasts and TED talks all day was a job, I would be the first one in line (with a bottle of beer).
3. I ran my first full marathon without any training. Overnight decision, bought my first pair of running shoes and went for it!
4. I fell off a mountain once and walked away with no scratches!
5. Workcations are my guilty pleasures. I want to be sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower with my MacBook, talking to my tribe!
6. I get serious goosebumps and ball uncontrollably when I watch a speaker with a really good entrance onto or exit off of the stage . I’ll watch it over and over again, crying over and over again!
7. I am an excessive exclamation mark user!!!!
8. I teach indoor cycling and am convinced that my riders hate me because I am not satisfied until they can ring the sweat out of their shirts. I don’t know why they keep coming back every week!
9. I don’t believe in secrets. I share everything I know openly without fear of others surpassing me. I don’t need to put out someone else’s light in order to make mine shine brighter!
10. I didn’t step foot into a movie theatre until I was 14!
11. I have seen Titanic over 25 times but never the full version. I watched an edited PG version. Never cared to go back to watch the deleted scenes. 🙂
12. I set my alarm to odd times like 4:19am and 8:06pm!
13. I am living proof that if you can dream it, you can do it! If you want something in your life that doesn’t exist, you create it. Don’t worry about what other people are saying. Even if no one in your life thinks it’s possible or cheers you on, focus on being YOU. Work hard. Play harder. No one is coming to save you, it’s all up to you!